Classify Sort & Rank
- Look at p.15 in your booklet. READ THE CHAPTER SUMMARIES. Orwell did not give his chapters a title. Give each chapter a title and justify it. DO this in two columns using a grid with rows and columns where in one column you write the chapter name and in the next you explain your reason for giving it that title.
- Read pp.21-24. Condense the information into a grid to make it easier for you to manage. Use the grid provided in the link to complete THEMES IN ANIMAL FARM & GENRE and POINT OF VIEW. Themes Classification Grid.doc (40 kB)
- Complete pp.20-22 by matching the Historical characters to Animal Farm characters.
- Make a list of 15 important quotes from the text. Classify your quotes under the following headings: torture, propaganda, satire, totalitarian, utopia. (3 quotes per heading.)
- Respond to the discussion forum below.